Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where shall I go?

" You do not want to leave me too, do you?" (john 6:67) When faced with the reality of what it means to follow Christ many turned back & the only question left for those that were left was...... " will you also turn back?" If he asked me that today, what would I say? There eventually comes a time in your relationship with God where you have to face some things about yourself that you've done your best to hide, even from yourself. There comes a time when you have to make the choice to sacrifice the very thing that makes you... you! Or what you've come to know as yourself. You have to decide whether you keep the right to live as you see fit or whether you turn over ownership of yourself completely. You cant stay where you are & follow Christ. What it comes down to is do you really believe that he is who he says he is? Do you really believe that one day all things will be made right? Do you? Do I? Right now all I know is this....... to turn back is not an option because, "to whom shall I go?" (john 6:68) What is left for those that have tasted the bread of life?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole...i came over from FB...so proud of you for not only having a blog, but for sharing so boldly your testimony...awesome and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...