Monday, October 26, 2009

Heritage

I wonder why it is I cant see in me what other people see. They see strength on the outside and I see the chaos that exist on the inside. They see someone who cares and I see my own selfish motives.

What does God see?

I hope he sees Christ in me. I hope that my faults are wrapped up tightly in the perfectness of Jesus. I hope that he sees what I can be and not just what I am......

But to have his eyes. To see the seeds blossom in the field. To see your children run instead of crawl. To see the faint resemblance of the child to his mother and father. To see the hope that lies inside each of us.

The seer sees what eyes cannot, the outcome of the battles fought.
The hopes and dreams that will be won for children of the fathers son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...