Thursday, July 5, 2012

The gifts 177- 186....

I started this naming grace thing last year, but in the hustle and bustle of everyday living I've forgot how important the act of writing out our thankfulness is. So this morning I took a look back on the last 176 gifts, needed refreshment during a time when my heart is struggling. And I turn this mind back toward gratefulness.

#177... Scott finding a place where he can grow amongst the company of men unafraid to share their hearts

#178... seeing Scott study God's word

#179....new friends who open up their homes and lives to us

#180...old friends who still love me in spite of my mess

#181...being a part of something I believe in

#182....family that has drawn closer after tragedy

#183.....power to overcome obstacles

#183....freedom to teach my kids in a way that is best for them and to teach them about God without fear of persecution

#184....sweet moments sitting on the front porch painting Lotus' nails

#185...stinky dogs that love to be cuddled

#185...mountain streams on 105 degree days

And last but not least...

#186...building a fortress of gratitude on days when pessimism threatens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...