Monday, March 7, 2011

Outspoken.......

You speak the word and I will obey
You speak the word and all my sins fall away
You speak the word and my life is changed
You speak the word and my loss is your gain
You speak the word and the earth is created
You speak the word and its gone in an instant

I speak the word for the life it has given
I speak the word for the hope it bestows
I speak the word for wounds to be mended
I speak the word for souls to be saved
I speak the word for the power it holds
I speak the word for there is no other way

And the Word became flesh
and made his dwelling among us.
We have seen his glory
the glory of the One and Only
who came from the Father
full of grace and truth. John 1:14

This is for Kathy who knows the power of the Word and who is not afraid to speak it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...