Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The view from up here....

I had a fear of flying. A fear of wings failing. A fear of stepping out to find there were no wings at all.
I had a fear of falling. A fear of hitting hard. A fear of finding I never left the ground.

But fears are made for overcoming. Fears are made to show you strong.
And a moment living weightless...

Leaves you breathless!

Leaves you living for the view from up here.
Starts making sense, this kingdom living, this going out, this life of flying.

I had a fear of flying, a fear of failing wings, a fear of stepping out to find there were no wings at all.
But fears are made for overcoming, made to fuel you on
And a lifetime living weightless...

Leaves the world breathless!


photo taken by me (on Shannon Kelley's camera) flying over some random (beautiful) island on our way to Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...